Round-trip flights to Barcelona are available from various U.S. cities through the end of the year and into early 2024. Prices start as low as $379.
This is an opportunity to book certain routes at more than half off, with the most expensive flights available for less than $500.
Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Air France, Air Canada, KLM and others
Routes: From Atlanta, Austin, New York City, Chicago, LA, Washington and others to Barcelona
How to book: Browse Google Flights and book directly with the airline.
Travel dates: November 2023-March 2024; exact availability depends on the route
Book by: Two to three days
This deal was originally sent out by Going, formerly known as Scott’s Cheap Flights. Sign up for Going to get deals up to 90% off via its Premium membership, which users can try for free for 14 days and then $49 per year. You can also upgrade to the Elite tier for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
The following round-trip flights to Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN) were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below round-trip flights will be available when you book:
- From Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), starting at $379
- From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), starting at $390
- From Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA), starting at $420
- From O’Hare International Airport (ORD), starting at $425
- From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), starting at $428
- From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO), starting at $435
- From Midway International Airport (MDW), starting at $472
Because this deal includes round-trip flights on various airlines, search your desired route via Google Flights and then book directly with the airline. The advertised flights in this deal are for the airlines’ basic economy fare or equivalent, which varies by airline.
Basic economy for most airlines included in the sale — specifically British Airways, American, Iberia, Delta, United, Air Canada, Air France and KLM — allows passengers one free carry-on item. However, size and weight restrictions vary by carrier.
Reward your inbox with the TPG Daily newsletter
Join over 700,000 readers for breaking news, in-depth guides and exclusive deals from TPG’s experts
Across the board, your first checked bag will cost $75 each way. For more flexibility — including extra baggage, free changes and seat selection — consider upgrading to Main Cabin or equivalent, starting at $90 each way.
Also, note that most of these routes (excluding LA and New York City) include at least one layover. Also, note that the cheapest way to book some of these flights is by booking with two different airlines.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, be sure to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
With flights for these routes normally starting at $750, this deal is a great opportunity to save anywhere from 40%-60% on round-trip flights this fall and winter to Barcelona.