Escape to Europe without the high price tag thanks to this flash sale from Norse Atlantic Airways. This low-cost Norwegian airline is offering one-way flights for as low as $99 to popular European destinations, including London, Paris and Rome.
The flash sale ends July 25, though, so you’ll want to book as soon as you can.
Airline: Norse Atlantic
Routes: Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, and San Francisco to Berlin, London, Oslo, Paris and Rome.
How to book: Directly on the Norse website
Travel dates: Scattered dates throughout the rest of 2023 and into 2024
Book by: July 25
Blackout dates: Dec. 14, 2023, through Jan. 8, 2024; March 26, 2024, through April 15, 2024
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) to London’s Gatwick Airport (LGW), starting at $99 one-way
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to LGW, starting at $129 one-way
- JFK to Oslo Airport (OSL), starting at $129 one-way
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to OSL, starting at $139 one-way
- Miami International Airport (MIA) to Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER), starting at $139 one-way
- MIA to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), starting at $139 one-way
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to LGW, starting at $169 one-way
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to LGW, starting at $179 one-way
If you want to capitalize on a rare $99 ticket from Boston to London, consider this flight on Sept. 15. It’s a nonstop, overnight journey, so you’ll technically arrive in the morning on Saturday, Sept. 16.
Reward your inbox with the TPG Daily newsletter
Join over 700,000 readers for breaking news, in-depth guides and exclusive deals from TPG’s experts.
Returning flights aren’t as low as $99. However, they’re only about $100 more, which is still a great deal on a flight back from Europe. For example, if you return on Sept. 23, as shown above, you’ll pay just $197. This brings your round-trip total to $296.
If you want to keep the savings going during your trip, check out the best free things to do in London. Or maybe, since you saved so much on airfare, you’ll want to splurge a little.
To see flight prices for more dates, click the calendar view option on Norse’s booking page. You can see the fares to London in October below.
These prices are for the airline’s Economy Light fare, which allows passengers to bring one personal item to store under the seat in front of them. Carry-on bags and checked bags are not included.
Travelers on the Economy Light fare are also the last to board, and they cannot change their reservations without paying a fee. Economy Classic, the next step above, allows for a personal item, a carry-on bag, a checked bag, one meal service and general boarding privileges.
Below are the fees for extra luggage:
Maximize your purchase
Use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
If you have been hesitant to book a trip to Europe because of the high prices, this is a great time to pounce.
These deals from Norse won’t last long, so act fast. Just remember, you’ll incur some extra luggage costs with the Economy Light fare.